Nakhchivan or Nakhichivan may refer to:
- Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, an exclave of Azerbaijan
- Nakhchivan (city), capital of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic
- Nakhichevan Airport, airport in Nakhchivan city
- Nakhichevan Khanate (1747–1828)
- Nakhchivansky Uyezd, Russian Empire (1849–1920)
- Nakhichevan Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, ASSR of the Soviet Union (1921–1990)
- Nakhichevan District in the ASSR, renamed in 1991
- Nakhichevan field, oil and gas field
- Nakhchivan River, where Nakhchivan (city) is located
- Nakhchivan Economic Region
- Nakhichevan-on-Don, Armenian settlement of Nor Nakchivan
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.