Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: nanny.|
- Nanny - a person that is hired to take care of children.
- The Nanny - a 1993 television comedy.
- A grandmother (see grandmother, grandparent)
- A female goat
The Nanny may mean:
- The Nanny, a 1993–99 American television program starring Fran Drescher
- The Nanny, a 1964 novel by Merriam Modell
- The Nanny, a 1965 British movie starring Bette Davis
- The Nanny, a 1999 Italian movie
- Nanny (comics), a Marvel Comics super villain
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nanny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.