National Wen-Hua Senior High School
National Wen-Hua Senior High School is a public school in Taichung, Taiwan. It is one of the five best schools in central Taiwan for students in grades 9 through grade 12. It was founded by the government of Taiwan Province in 1989. A school for intermediate education was needed because of a large population growth in the area.
There are both boys and girls at the school. Some students live at the school. The school is well-known for the dancing class, science and math class, and humanities class.
The school is close to the National Museum of Natural Science, the Taichung city government area, and the Taichung International Gateway District. In addition there is a Taichung metro station for rapid transit travel.
Partner schools[change | change source]
- United States: Pacific Ridge School
- Canada: Saskatoon Public School Division
- Japan: Osaka Minoo High School
References[change | change source]
- "Accreditation Result under Primary and Junior High School Reformation Project: National Taichung Wen-Hua Senior High School" (in Chinese). Taipei: Ministry of Education, Republic of China. 2011-04-28. Archived from the original on 2016-04-21. Retrieved 2020-12-29.
- XunMing, Wang (2014-10-15). "Featured Schools: National Taichung Wen-Hua Senior High School - Excellence and Leading" (PDF) (in Chinese). Taipei: Ministry of Education, Republic of China.