|Full name||Nicolás Capaldo Toboas|
|Date of birth||14 September 1998|
|Place of birth||Santa Rosa, Argentina|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Red Bull Salzburg|
|Deportivo Mac Allister|
|2021–||Red Bull Salzburg||23||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 February 2022|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 2 February 2022
Nicolás Capaldo Toboas (born 14 September 1998) is an Argentine professional footballer. He plays as a midfielder for Austrian Bundesliga club Red Bull Salzburg in the Austrian Bundesliga.
Club career[change | change source]
Capaldo played in the youth of Deportivo Mac Allister. In 2015 he went on to the Boca Juniors academy. Capaldo made his debut in professional football during a Argentine Primera División match against Defensa y Justicia on 24 February 2019. In June 2021 he went on to the Austrian club Red Bull Salzburg and signed a contract till 2026.
International career[change | change source]
In September 2019 he was called up in the Argentina U23s national football team. He played his first match a few days later against Colombia and scored his first goal for the team against Chile in a 1–0 win.
Honours[change | change source]
- Primera División: 2020
- Copa de la Liga Profesional: 2020
- CONMEBOL Pre-Olympic Tournament: 2020
Red Bull Salzburg
- Austrian Champion: 2022
- Austrian Cup: 2022
References[change | change source]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Argentina – N. Capaldo". Soccerway. Retrieved 25 February 2019.
- ↑ ""Es un sueño que estoy cumpliendo"". La Arena. 7 January 2019. Retrieved 25 February 2019.
- ↑ Diario Popular. 11 January 2019
- ↑ Standard.at:Salzburg finalisiert Transfer von Mittelfeldspieler Capaldo (German)
- ↑ "La Selección Sub 23 jugará ante Bolivia desde las 19, en el estadio de Banfield". AFA. 20 December 2021. Retrieved 4 September 2019.
- ↑ Soccerway.com:Nicolas Capaldo
Other websites[change | change source]
- Nicolas Capaldo at Soccerway