The English Wiktionary has a dictionary definition (meanings of a word) for: Nike
Nike may refer to:
- Nike (mythology), Greek goddess who personifies victory.
- Nike, Inc., major American manufacturer of athletic shoes, apparel, and sports equipment.
- Project Nike, US Army missile project.
- Nike-Hercules Missile, solid fuel propelled anti-aircraft warfare missile.
- Various American sounding rockets including Nike Apache, Nike Iroquois, and Nike Nike
- 307 Nike, sizeable Main belt asteroid.
- Nike Award, Polish language literature prize
- Nike, a fictional character in The Underland Chronicles children's books by Suzanne Collins
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.