O Brother, Where Art Thou? (movie)
|O Brother, Where Art Thou?|
|Directed by||Joel Coen|
|Produced by||Ethan Coen|
|Based on||The Odyssey|
|Music by||T Bone Burnett|
|Box office||$71.9 million|
O Brother, Where Art Thou? is a 2000 American crime comedy movie directed by Joel and Ethan Coen and starring George Clooney. The movie is set in Mississippi in 1937 during the Great Depression. The movie's story is a comedy based on Homer’s Odyssey.
References[change | change source]
- "O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)". American Film Institute. Retrieved November 27, 2014.
- "O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)". British Film Institute. Retrieved November 27, 2014.
- "Box Office Data:O Brother Where Art Thou". The Numbers.com.
- "O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved January 8, 2008.
- Lafrance, J.D. (2004-04-05). "The Coen Brothers FAQ" (PDF). pp. p33–35. Retrieved 2007-11-08.CS1 maint: extra text (link)
- Richard J. Gray, Owen Robinson. A companion to the literature and culture of the American south. Blackwell Publishing ltd. ISBN 9780631224044.
Other websites[change | change source]