O Brother, Where Art Thou? (movie)
|O Brother, Where Art Thou?|
|Directed by||Joel Coen|
|Produced by||Ethan Coen|
|Based on||The Odyssey|
|Music by||T Bone Burnett|
|Box office||$72 million|
O Brother, Where Art Thou? is a 2000 American crime comedy movie directed by Joel and Ethan Coen and starring George Clooney. The movie is set in Mississippi in 1937 during the Great Depression. The movie's story is a comedy based on Homer’s Odyssey.
References[change | change source]
- "O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)". www.the-numbers.com. The Numbers. Retrieved October 19, 2018.
- "O Brother, Where Art Thou?". American Film Institute. Archived from the original on December 20, 2014. Retrieved January 24, 2018.
- "O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)". British Film Institute. www.bfi.org. Retrieved October 17, 2018.
- "Film #15267: O Brother, Where Art Thou?". Lumiere. Retrieved 29 May 2021.
- Minns, Adam (10 May 2000). "Momentum confirms Brother, Rocky acquisitions". Screen International. Retrieved 8 October 2021.
- "O Brother, Where Art Thou?". BBFC. Retrieved 29 May 2021.
- "O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved January 8, 2008.
- "Box Office Data:O Brother Where Art Thou". The Numbers.com.
- Lafrance, J.D. (2004-04-05). "The Coen Brothers FAQ" (PDF). pp. p33–35. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-11-26. Retrieved 2007-11-08.
|pages=has extra text (help)
- Richard J. Gray, Owen Robinson. A companion to the literature and culture of the American south. Blackwell Publishing ltd. ISBN 9780631224044.
- Co-distributed with Universal Pictures in Germany and Italy and Warner Sogefilms in Spain.
- Co-distributed with Universal Pictures.
- Co-distributed with Buena Vista Pictures Distribution.
Other websites[change | change source]