Jump to navigation Jump to search
Odd may mean:
- In everyday language: the quality of being unpaired, occasional, strange or unusual, or a person who is viewed as eccentric
- In mathematics:
- an integer is odd if dividing it by two does not result in another integer; see even and odd numbers
- a function f defined on the real numbers is odd if f(x) = −f(−x) for all x; see even and odd functions
- a permutation of a finite set is odd if it can be written as the functional composition of an odd number of transpositions; see even and odd permutations
- In probability theory, the odds in favour of an event is the ratio of the event's probability to the complementary probability.
- Odd (name), is a name of Old Norse origin, the 11th most common male name in Norway (coincidentally, Even is also a common Norwegian name). In Old Norse the word means the sharp end of a weapon, e.g. edge of a sword or spear/arrow head.
- Odd, West Virginia, USA
- Odd Grenland B.K., is a Norwegian football team
- Odd Della Robbia, a character in Code Lyoko
ODD may mean:
- Optical disc drive (CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc/HD-DVD Drive)
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- ODD (fanzine), a Hugo-nominated science fiction fanzine published by Raymond "Duggie" Fisher
- In computer science, ODD (One Document Does it all) is a W3C specification
- ODD, a play by Hal Corley.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.