Jump to navigation Jump to search
Okayama often means Okayama, Okayama, the capital city of Okayama Prefecture in Japan.
It may also mean:
Locations[change | change source]
- Okayama Castle, a castle in the city of Okayama
- Okayama Domain, a Japanese feudal domain of the Edo period
- Okayama Prefecture, a prefecture in Japan
Education[change | change source]
- Okayama University, a national university
Sports[change | change source]
- Fagiano Okayama, a football (soccer) club
Other[change | change source]
- 2084 Okayama, a main-belt asteroid discovered in 1935 by S. Arend
- Kazunari Okayama (岡山 一成), also known as Kang Il-Sung (Korean: 강일성, 康一成), a Japanese football (soccer) player
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Okayama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.