Jump to navigation Jump to search
Okayama often means Okayama, Okayama, the capital city of Okayama Prefecture in Japan.
It may also mean:
Locations[change | change source]
- Okayama Castle, a castle in the city of Okayama
- Okayama Domain, a Japanese feudal domain of the Edo period
- Okayama Prefecture, a prefecture in Japan
Education[change | change source]
- Okayama University, a national university
Sports[change | change source]
- Fagiano Okayama, a football (soccer) club
Other[change | change source]
- 2084 Okayama, a main-belt asteroid discovered in 1935 by S. Arend
- Kazunari Okayama (岡山 一成), also known as Kang Il-Sung (Korean: 강일성, 康一成), a Japanese football (soccer) player
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.