P. K. Subban
|P. K. Subban|
Subban with the Canadiens on January 2, 2015
May 13, 1989|
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||210 lb (95 kg; 15 st 0 lb)|
New Jersey Devils|
43rd overall, 2007|
Career[change | change source]
Before playing in the NHL, Subban played 4 years with the Belleville Bulls of the Ontario Hockey League (OHL). Subban was drafted with the 43rd overall pick by the Montreal Canadiens in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft. He made his NHL debut with the Canadiens on February 12, 2010, in a 3–2 loss to the Philadelphia Flyers. During the game, he assisted on a Glen Metropolit goal for his first point in the NHL. On April 26, 2010, Subban played in his first NHL playoff game. He also recorded his first NHL playoff point when he assisted on a Michael Cammalleri goal. He scored his first goal on April 30, 2010, in game one of Canadiens' second round series against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
References[change | change source]
- "Canadiens, Flyers begin home-and-home in Philly". NHL. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
- "Flyers hold off Canadiens 3-2 for third straight win". NHL. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
- "Canadiens 4, Capitals 1". NHL. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
- "Pens use PP goals to beat Montreal in series opener". NHL. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official website
- P. K. Subban player profile at NHL.com
- P. K. Subban career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- P. K. Subban on Twitter