Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: palm.|
The word palm can mean:
- The central region of the human hand
- Palm reading, a form of telling the future by looking at the lines and structure of the human hand
- Palm (unit), a unit of length
- Different plants: Arecaceae (Palm trees), Cycadaceae (Sago palm), Heliconiaceae (Travellers palm)
- Palm wine, a drink made from the sap of a palm
- A palm branch, a branch of a palm, as a symbol for various things
- Palm, Inc., a maker of portable computers
- Palm OS, an operating system made by Palm, Inc.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.