Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Paul.|
Paul might mean:
People[change | change source]
- Paul the Apostle
- Paul of Russia, a Russian Tsar
- Prince Paul of Yugoslavia ("Pavle"), a prince of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia in the 1930s
Other[change | change source]
- Paul (movie), a 2011 movie
- Paul, Idaho, a city in the U.S. state of Idaho
- Paul the Octopus, an octopus who seemed able to say who would win football matches
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.