Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Paul.|
Paul might mean:
People[change | change source]
- Paul the Apostle
- Paul of Russia, a Russian Tsar
- Prince Paul of Yugoslavia ("Pavle"), a prince of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia in the 1930s
Other[change | change source]
- Paul (movie), a 2011 movie
- Paul, Idaho, a city in the U.S. state of Idaho
- Paul the Octopus, an octopus who seemed able to say who would win football matches
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.