Perdiendo el norte
Perdiendo el norte is a 2015 Spanish comedy-drama movie. It was directed by Nacho G. Velilla, and starred by Yon González, Julián López and Blanca Suárez.
Plot[change | change source]
Hugo and Braulio are two young students with their respective degrees, but they're unable to find any job or future due to economic crisis in Spain.
After seeing a TV-program about how a Spanish citizen is living in Germany they decide to move to Berlin. However, the things did not turn out as they had believed.
Cast[change | change source]
- Yon González as Hugo
- Julián López as Braulio
- Blanca Suárez as Carla
- Úrsula Corberó as Nadia
- Javier Cámara as Próspero
- José Sacristán as Andrés
- Miki Esparbé as Rafa
- Carmen Machi as Benigna
- Malena Alterio as Marisol
- Alberto Chicote as Priest
- Arturo Valls as Spanish immigrant in Berlin interviewee on TV
- Arantxa Aranguren as Juana
References[change | change source]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 PERDIENDO EL NORTE, Fotogramas. (in Spanish)
Other websites[change | change source]
- Perdiendo el norte on IMDb
- Official website Archived 2015-04-23 at the Wayback Machine