Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: perfect.|
Perfect could mean:
- Perfection (concept), a philosophical concept
- Perfection (law), a legal concept
- Perfect aspect, a grammatical concept
- Perfect, Liz homeberg
- In botany and mycology, an organism is considered perfect if it is capable of sexual reproduction; otherwise it is imperfect.
- Fungi in the Division Deuteromycota (informally called the Fungi imperfecti) are so classified because sexual reproduction is unknown (or may not occur) in these species.
- A flower is called "perfect" (or synoecious) if it has both male and female reproductive parts. A perfect or hermaphroditic flower has both stamens and an ovary. If a flower has just male or just female parts it is termed 'imperfect'.
- Perfect interval, one of these music intervals:
As a proper name:
- Perfect (film)
- Perfect Records, a record label
- Perfect Developer, a tool for developing computer
- Perfect, Alanis Morissette song
- Perfect, Fairground Attraction song
- Perfect John Cale song
- "Perfect" (Sara Evans song)
- Perfect, Simple Plan song
- Perfect, Smashing Pumpkins song
- "Perfect" (True Faith song)
- "Perfect" (Flyleaf song)
- Perfect (Exceeder), a song by Mason vs. Princess Superstar
- Perfect (Princess Superstar song), the original, unremixed, version of the aforementioned song
- Perfect (band), a band from Poland
- Perfect (Sam Shaber album)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perfect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.