Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: perfect.|
Perfect could mean:
- Perfection (concept), a philosophical concept
- Perfection (law), a legal concept
- Perfect aspect, a grammatical concept
- Perfect, Liz homeberg
- In botany and mycology, an organism is considered perfect if it is capable of sexual reproduction; otherwise it is imperfect.
- Fungi in the Division Deuteromycota (informally called the Fungi imperfecti) are so classified because sexual reproduction is unknown (or may not occur) in these species.
- A flower is called "perfect" (or synoecious) if it has both male and female reproductive parts. A perfect or hermaphroditic flower has both stamens and an ovary. If a flower has just male or just female parts it is termed 'imperfect'.
- Perfect interval, one of these music intervals:
As a proper name:
- Perfect (film)
- Perfect Records, a record label
- Perfect Developer, a tool for developing computer
- Perfect, Alanis Morissette song
- Perfect, Fairground Attraction song
- Perfect John Cale song
- "Perfect" (Sara Evans song)
- Perfect, Simple Plan song
- Perfect, Smashing Pumpkins song
- "Perfect" (True Faith song)
- "Perfect" (Flyleaf song)
- Perfect (Exceeder), a song by Mason vs. Princess Superstar
- Perfect (Princess Superstar song), the original, unremixed, version of the aforementioned song
- Perfect (band), a band from Poland
- Perfect (Sam Shaber album)
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.