Jump to navigation Jump to search
Perkins may mean:
- Perkins, Oklahoma, a city of Oklahoma in the United States
- Anthony Perkins (1932–1992), American Actor
- Carl Perkins (1932–1998), American rockabilly musician
- Charles Perkins (1936–2000), Australian activist and Aboriginal leader
- Edward J. Perkins (born 1928), former American diplomat
- T.J. Perkins (born 1984), American professional wrestler
- Pinetop Perkins (1913–2011), American blues musician
- Elizabeth Perkins (born 1960), American actress
- Thomas J. Perkins (1932–2016), American businessman and capitalist
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perkins.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.