Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Headquarters||Sungai Choh, Rawang, Malaysia|
|Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam, Mauritius, Seychelles, Singapore, Sri Lanka|
|Tan Sri Asmat Kamaludin (Chairman)|
Dato' Zainal Abidin Ahmad (President & CEO)
Number of employees
The Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sendirian Berhad (Second Automobile Manufacturer Private Limited), usually abbreviated to Perodua (//), is Malaysia's largest car manufacturer, closely followed by Proton.
Current models[change | change source]
- Perodua Myvi (2005–present; B-segment hatchback, based on the Daihatsu Sirion, third generation developed in-house)
- Perodua Alza (2009–present; B-segment mini MPV, based on the Daihatsu Boon Luminas)
- Perodua Axia (2014–present; A-segment hatchback, based on the Daihatsu Ayla)
- Perodua Bezza (2016–present; A-segment sedan)
- Perodua Aruz (2019–present; B-segment SUV, based on the Daihatsu Terios)
- Perodua Ativa (2021–present; A-segment SUV, based on the Daihatsu Rocky)
References[change | change source]
- Tan, Danny (3 March 2021). "2021 Perodua Ativa SUV launched in Malaysia – X, H, AV specs; 1.0L Turbo CVT; from RM61,500 to RM72k-paultan.org". Paul Tan's Automotive News. Retrieved 4 March 2021.