12 March 1979 |
Hexham, Northumberland England
|Genres||Indie rock, post-punk revival, garage rock revival|
|Occupations||Musician, songwriter, writer|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, bass guitar, harmonica, melodica, piano, organ|
|Associated acts||The Libertines, Babyshambles|
He receives a lot of media coverage for his drug and legal problems and the relationship he had with fashion supermodel Kate Moss. Doherty has been convicted of many crimes. Some of the crimes are drug offences, car theft, and driving with a suspended licence. He has served prison sentences for drug possession and burglary.
References[change | change source]
- Barratt, Nick (24 November 2006). "Family detective: Pete Doherty". London: Telegraph. Retrieved 27 September 2007.
- Barkham, Patrick (31 December 2004). "The Guardian profile: Pete Doherty". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 9 May 2011.
- "Grand Theft Auto: Babyshambles". Spin. 28 February 2006. Retrieved 7 May 2008.
- "Pete Doherty arrested after V Festival". Reuters UK. 20 August 2007. Retrieved 7 May 2008.
- "Pete Doherty Arrested, Again". Spin. 7 May 2007. Retrieved 7 May 2008.