Madsen in November 2010
Peter Langkjær Madsen
12 January 1971
|Conviction(s)||Premeditated murder and sexual assault|
|Criminal charge||Murder, indecent handling of a corpse, sexual assault|
Peter Langkjær Madsen (Danish: [ˈpeːˀdɐ ˈlɑŋkæɐ̯ ˈmæsn̩]; born 12 January 1971) is a Danish former entrepreneur and self-taught engineer. He co-founded the non-profit organization Copenhagen Suborbitals and was the founder and CEO of RML Spacelab ApS.
References[change | change source]
- "Peter Madsen, inventeur exalté et mégalo". FranceSoir (in French). 24 August 2017. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Danish inventor Peter Madsen sentenced to life in prison for murder of Swedish journalist Kim Wall". Associated Press. 2018-04-25. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- "Danish engineer Peter Madsen sentenced to life for murdering journalist Kim Wall". The Guardian. 2018-04-25. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- "UC3 Nautilus Homepage". uc3nautilus.dk. Archived from the original on 5 March 2010. Retrieved 9 February 2010. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Inventor Madsen guilty of Kim Wall murder". BBC News. 25 April 2018. Retrieved 25 April 2018.