|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||2|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|Original company||London Transport Executive (GLC)|
|23 July 1971||Line opened|
|14 September 1972||Station opened|
Pimlico is a London Underground station in Pimlico, City of Westminster. It is on the Victoria Line between Victoria and Vauxhall in Zone 1. The station opened on 14 September 1972 more than a year after the rest of the line had become fully operational.
Gallery[change | change source]
Southbound platform looking north
Northbound platform looking south
Platform roundel, back-lit, producing contrast in this photo
Platform motif - spots representing modern art at the nearby Tate Britain gallery
References[change | change source]
- "Multi-year station entry-and-exit figures (2007–2017)". London Underground station passenger usage data. Transport for London. January 2018. Archived from the original (XLSX) on 31 July 2018. Retrieved 22 July 2018.
- "Station Usage Data" (CSV). Usage Statistics for London Stations, 2018. Transport for London. 21 August 2019. Archived from the original on 22 May 2020. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- "Station Usage Data" (XLSX). Usage Statistics for London Stations, 2019. Transport for London. 23 September 2020. Archived from the original on 9 November 2020. Retrieved 9 November 2020.
- "Station Usage Data" (XLSX). Usage Statistics for London Stations, 2020. Transport for London. 16 April 2021. Retrieved 1 January 2022.
- "Station Usage Data" (XLSX). Usage Statistics for London Stations, 2021. Transport for London. 12 July 2022. Retrieved 7 September 2022.
Other websites[change | change source]
- London's Transport Museum Photographic Archive Archived 2012-02-14 at the Wayback Machine
|Preceding station||London Underground||Following station|
towards Walthamstow Central