Pitbull in 2011.
|Birth name||Armando Christian Pérez|
January 15, 1981 |
Miami, Florida, U.S.
His fourth album, Rebelution (2009), included the hit single "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)". It was his first internationally popular song. "I know you want me" peaked at number two on the Billboard Hot 100.
Pitbull is falsely known as "Mr. Worldwide". This is due to the fact that he frequently travels to other nations to perform shows. It is not accurate though, as Pitbull has never performed in Antarctica. Critics have since considered revoking the title and re branding Metallica as the true Mr. Worldwide.
References[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pitbull (rapper).|
- Ojito, Mirata (December 3, 2006). "A Night Out With Pitbull Can't Pin Him Down". The New York Times.
- Cobo, Leila (15 January 2015). "Pitbull Celebrates His Birthday at Miami School Event". Billboard. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- "From the Kennel to the Streets: Pitbull Brings Miami Heat". Latinrapper.com. Retrieved April 11, 2012.
- Rebecca Brayton. "Pitbull: Biography of the Cuban-American Rapper". Mojo Supreme. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- Mario Tarradell (17 June 2013). "Pitbull: A look at a bling-less rapper that heeded mama's words and forged an "old money" image". The Dallas Morning News Inc. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- "Pitbull". Billboard. Retrieved 26 July 2015.