Pitbull in 2011.
|Birth name||Armando Christian Pérez|
|Born||January 15, 1981|
Armando Christian Pérez (born Born January 15, 1981), better known by his stage name Pitbull, is a Cuban-American rapper and singer. He was born in Miami, Florida to parents who were Cuban immigrant.
His fourth album, Rebelution (2009), included the hit single "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)". It was his first internationally popular song. "I know you want me" peaked at number two on the Billboard Hot 100.
References[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pitbull (rapper).|
- Ojito, Mirata (December 3, 2006). "A Night Out With Pitbull Can't Pin Him Down". The New York Times.
- Cobo, Leila (15 January 2015). "Pitbull Celebrates His Birthday at Miami School Event". Billboard. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- "From the Kennel to the Streets: Pitbull Brings Miami Heat". Latinrapper.com. Retrieved April 11, 2012.
- Rebecca Brayton. "Pitbull: Biography of the Cuban-American Rapper". Mojo Supreme. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- Mario Tarradell (17 June 2013). "Pitbull: A look at a bling-less rapper that heeded mama's words and forged an "old money" image". The Dallas Morning News Inc. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- "Pitbull". Billboard. Retrieved 26 July 2015.