The English Wiktionary has a dictionary definition (meanings of a word) for: placebo
Placebo may mean:
- Placebo, a treatment without intrinsic therapeutic value, but administered as if it were a therapy
- Placebo (band), an alternative rock band
- Placebo (album), the band's self-titled debut album
- Placebo (at funeral) (obsolete usage), someone who falsely claims a connection to the deceased to get a share of the funeral meal
- Observer bias, particularly in audio circles
- And see Placebo effect (disambiguation).
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Placebo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.