Placebo may mean:
- Placebo, a treatment without intrinsic therapeutic value, but administered as if it were a therapy
- Placebo (band), an alternative rock band
- Placebo (album), the band's self-titled debut album
- Placebo (at funeral) (obsolete usage), someone who falsely claims a connection to the deceased to get a share of the funeral meal
- Observer bias, particularly in audio circles
- And see Placebo effect (disambiguation).
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.