Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Polish and polish.|
Polish can mean: When written with upper-case P:
- Anything related to the country of Poland
- Polish language, the language spoken in the country
- Poles, the people of Poland
When written with lower-case p:
- To polish something is to rub it so that it is smooth and shiny
- A substance used to do that action is called polish
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.