Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Polish and polish.|
Polish can mean: When written with upper-case P:
- Anything related to the country of Poland
- Polish language, the language spoken in the country
- Poles, the people of Poland
When written with lower-case p:
- To polish something is to rub it so that it is smooth and shiny
- A substance used to do that action is called polish
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.