From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Projection can be any of:
- The display of an image by devices such as:
- Map projection, in cartography
- Graphical projection, the production of a two-dimensional image of a three-dimensional object
- In chemistry, any one of:
- Projection (mathematics), any of several different types of functions, mappings, operations, or transformations
- Power projection, the capacity of a state to implement policy by means of force, or the threat thereof, in an area distant from its own territory
- Psychological projection, a defense mechanism in which one attributes to others, one’s own unacceptable or unwanted thoughts or emotions
- a forecasting of future developments based on current statistics and trends
- Enamel projections, extensions of dental enamel beyond the normally smooth cervical margin and onto the root of the tooth
- Projection (Cylon ability), the ability to perceive your environment in any form you choose, displayed by the humanoid Cylons in the television series Battlestar Galactica .
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.