|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: providence.|
Providence may mean:
Entertainment[change | change source]
- Providence (1977 movie), a French/Swiss film
- Providence (1991 movie), an American/Canadian film starring Keanu Reeves
- Providence (band), 1970s-era American band
- Providence (TV series), an 1999–2002 NBC television series starring Melina Kanakaredes
- Providence (Wildstorm) is a fictional comic book character, part of the Wildstorm comic company
- Providence (comics) is a fictional island, part of the Marvel Comics company
- Outside Providence, a 1988 book and 1999 film by Peter Farrelly
- "Providence", a Sonic Youth song that appears on their 1988 album Daydream Nation
- Providence, a novel by Geoffrey Wolff
Organizations[change | change source]
- Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- Providence College and Theological Seminary, Otterburne, Manitoba, Canada
- Providence Health & Services, an American health care system which runs hospitals in Oregon, Washington, Montana, California, and Alaska
- Providence Health Care, operator of health care facilities in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Providence Health Care Centre, a Toronto, Ontario, Canada health care facility, specializing in rehabilitation
Places[change | change source]
In the United States[change | change source]
- Providence, Alabama
- Providence, Kentucky
- Providence, New York
- Providence (Caswell County), North Carolina
- Providence (Granville County), North Carolina
- Providence (McDowell County), North Carolina
- Providence (Mecklenburg County), North Carolina
- Providence, Rhode Island, the largest and best-known city with this name
- Providence, Utah
- Providence County, Rhode Island
- Providence, Ohio
Other places[change | change source]
Religion[change | change source]
- Divine Providence, by the influence of God
- Providence Ministries, a Progressive Southern Gospel group based in Tahlequah, Oklahoma, United States
- Providence Ministries, a Dalton Georgia Christian outreach program.
- Providence (religion) the name of Jung Myung Seok's new religious movement.
- The Sisters of Providence are an international order of Roman Catholic sisters headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and founded in 1843 by Mother Emilie Gamelin.
Other pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.