Jump to navigation Jump to search
Psi could mean:
As a word[change | change source]
- Psi (Cyrillic) (Ѱ, ѱ), a letter of the early Cyrillic alphabet, adopted from Greek
- Psi (Ψ, ψ) a letter of the Greek alphabet
- Psi (comics), a character in DC Comics
- Psi (instant messaging client), a popular Jabber client program
- Psi (parapsychology)
As a Greek letter[change | change source]
- J/ψ particle, a subatomic particle
- Wavefunction in Quantum Mechanics, ψ
- In mathematics, Ψ is used to denote the angle between the tangent and the x-axis in the intrinsic coordinates system
- Again in mathematics, Ψ is also used to denote the Digamma and Polygamma functions.
- In physical chemistry, Ψ represents water potential, the potential energy of a water solution relative to pure water.
- Ψ stands for psychology and psychologist, often used in the logo of various psychological associations -- for example, see IUPsyS.
psi[change | change source]
- Pounds per square inch, a unit of pressure
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Psi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.