Rain (video game)
SCE Japan Studio
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
The game was announced at Gamescom. The game was released on October 1, 2013 in North America, October 2, 2013 in Europe and on October 3, 2013 in Japan. It was released on the PlayStation Network.
The plot[change | change source]
The game is about a nameless boy that lost out in the rain sees the silhouette of a young girl. He follows her and turns invisible like her. After he turns invisible he sees that there are many other creatures that are invisible and roam around. He must find his way to the young girl among the world of the invisible.
Reception[change | change source]
GameSpot gave the game a 7 out of 10 and stated "Rain uses chilling atmosphere and a heartfelt story to draw you in to this fantastical world", but criticized some of the mechanics of the puzzles."
References[change | change source]
- "rain: Release Data". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- "ESRB: Rain". ESRB. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- "Lost in the Rain Out on 3rd October with Pre-order Offers - PlayStation Blog - Asia | Hong Kong". Blog.asia.playstation.com. 2013-09-12. Retrieved 2013-09-18.
- "Rain - PlayStation 3". IGN. 2013-06-12. Retrieved 2013-06-25.
- August 15, 2012 (2012-08-15). "Sony Japan unveils two new PS3 IPs, 'Rain' and 'Puppeteer'". Videogamewriters.com. Retrieved 2013-06-25.
- Daniel Krupa. "Rain Review". IGN. Retrieved 2013-10-02.
- Tom Mc Shea. "Rain Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 2013-10-02.