October 14, 1939
|Alma mater||Baruch College|
|Occupation||Executive Chairman, Ralph Lauren Corporation|
|Net worth||US$5.9 billion (May 2020)|
|Board member of||Ralph Lauren Corporation|
Ricky Lauren (m. 1964)
|Children||3, including Dylan and David Lauren|
Ralph Lauren KBE (born in The Bronx, New York, October 14, 1939) is an American fashion designer and business executive, best known for his Polo Ralph Lauren clothing brand.
Lauren was born on Ocotber 14, 1939 in The Bronx, New York to Russian parents. He studied at Baruch College. He has been married to Ricky Anne Low-Beer since 1964. They have seven children. His son, David, was married to the granddaughter of George H. W. Bush since 2011.
In 2016, Vogue reported that Lauren was to receive an award for Outstanding Achievement at the Fashion Awards- British Fashion Council.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Forbes profile: Ralph Lauren". Forbes. Retrieved 29 May 2020.
- ↑ "Ralph Lauren on the Forbes Global 2000 List". Forbes. Retrieved 2017-10-18.
- ↑ Menkes, Suzy (May 14, 2007). "Ralph Lauren returns to his Russian roots". International Herald Tribune. Archived from the original on 2008-12-12. Retrieved 2011-05-01.
- ↑ "Watch David Beckham present Ralph Lauren with outstanding achievement award". Harper's BAZAAR. 2016-12-06. Retrieved 2017-10-18.
- ↑ Berrington, Katie. "Ralph Lauren To Be Honoured For Outstanding Achievement". Retrieved 2017-10-18.
Other websites[change | change source]