|Member of the U.S. House of Representatives|
from Texas's 19th district
June 3, 2003 – January 3, 2017
|Preceded by||Larry Combest|
|Succeeded by||Jodey Arrington|
Robert Randolph Neugebauer
December 24, 1949
St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
|Education||Texas Tech University, Lubbock (BBA)|
Robert Randolph "Randy" Neugebauer (born December 24, 1949) is an American politician. He was the U.S. Representative for Texas's 19th congressional district, having served from 2003 to 2017. He is a member of the Republican Party.
On September 17, 2015, Neugebauer announced he would not seek reelection to an eighth term in the 2016 elections.
References[change | change source]
- "Politics of Oil – The Center for Public Integrity". Projects.publicintegrity.org. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- "Vote Ratings 2010". National Journal. Atlantic Media. Retrieved February 26, 2011.
- "U.S. Rep. Randy Neugebauer will not seek re-election". KTXS-TV. September 17, 2015. Retrieved September 17, 2015.
- Walsh, Ben (13 January 2017). "Trump Moves Closer To Gutting Elizabeth Warren's Consumer Watchdog". Huffington Post. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Neugebauer Appearances on C-SPAN
- Randy Neugebauer at the Open Directory Project
- Biography at the Biographical Directory of the United States Congress
- Voting record maintained by The Washington Post
- Biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Vote Smart
- Campaign finance reports and data at the Federal Election Commission