Ratchet & Clank (series)
Ratchet & Clank is a series of video games. As of 2013, there are 13 separate video games. In addition to the games, the characters are featured as action figures, in a manga, comic series and as cameos in several other video games. An animated film has been announced for release in 2015.
The main characters of the series are Ratchet and Clank. Ratchet is a lombax, a type of alien made up for the game. Clank is his robot friend. They travel in space ships through the universe on many adventures. In each game, Ratchet and Clank must work together to fight evil or bring cruel rulers to justice. The series is noted for using unique and extreme weapons and devices. Because of the popularity, the developer Insomniac Games added this feature to its other video games.
Games in the series[change | change source]
Ratchet and Clank was released on November 4, 2002 in North America.
- Ratchet & Clank (2002)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (Ratchet & Clank 2: Locked and Loaded in Europe)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (Ratchet & Clank 3 in Europe)
- Ratchet Deadlocked (Ratchet Gladiator in Europe)
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Secret Agent Clank
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (2016)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Ratchet & Clank (series)|