at Niš in 1984
|Died||7 April 2017 (aged 87)|
Relja Bašić (14 February 1930 – 7 April 2017) was a Croatian actor and politician. He was one of the most well known Croatian actors with a career which lasted for more than half a century. He was best remembered role is Mr. Fulir in 1970 cult musical comedy Tko pjeva zlo ne misli.
During 1992 parliamentary elections he appeared as that party's candidate in one of Zagreb constituencies.
References[change | change source]
- Snješka Knežević (2011, p. 106) harv error: no target: CITEREFSnješka_Knežević2011 (help)
- "Holocaust Survivors and Victims Database: Relja Basic". United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Retrieved 2013-02-08.
- "Odluka o odlikovanju Relje Bašića Redom Danice hrvatske s likom Marka Marulića". Narodne novine (in Croatian) (94/1995). Retrieved 2012-11-27.
- "Bai, Relja". UNESCO. Archived from the original on 2006-09-12. Retrieved 2017-04-08.
- Čulić, Ivana (8 April 2017). "U 88. godini života preminuo je glumac Relja Bašić". tportal.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 2017-04-08.
- "UMRO Relja Bašić Legendarni glumac preminuo u 87. godini". Jutarnji Kultura (in Croatian). 8 April 2017. Retrieved 2017-04-08.
- "Preminuo glumac Relja Bašić". Dnevnik.hr (in Croatian). 8 April 2017. Retrieved 2017-04-08.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Relja Bašić on IMDb
- "Filmografija Relje Bašića" [Relja Bašić's Filmography] (PDF). Hrvatski filmski ljetopis (in Croatian) (9): 97–101. April 1997. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- Bašić's best remembered role is Mr. Fulir in 1970 cult musical comedy Tko pjeva zlo ne misli (One Song a Day Takes Mischief Away)