Jump to navigation Jump to search
The English used in this article or section may not be easy for everybody to understand.
|Original author(s)||Tony Brijeski (aka Fragadelic)|
2.0.23-1 (Debian); 3.0.4-2 (Ubuntu) / January 17, 2012
|Operating system||Debian / Ubuntu|
|License||GNU GPL Version 2|
- Create a customized Live CD/DVD of Ubuntu and derivatives.
- Backup all the system, including user data to an installable Live CD/DVD.
Uses[change | change source]
It is a very useful and easy way to create a customized Live CD/DVD version of Ubuntu, once the system is installed and configured with programs, updates, etc... the user just has to:
- Download and install the latest version of remastersys from: http://remastersys.klikit-linux.com/repository/remastersys/
- Open the program (a shortcut is created on the desktop) and then choose the dist or backup option, and then the iso of the Live CD will be automatically created.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Ubuntu 8.04 USB Hard Drive install". pendrivelinux.com. Retrieved 2008-04-20.
- "Remastersys 2.0-5 released - Hardy Heron direct install now supported!". loscompanion.com. Retrieved 2008-04-27.