Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
|Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles|
|Designer(s)||Masachika Kawata (Producer)|
|Engine||Physics: Open Dynamics Engine|
|Genre(s)||Rail shooter, survival horror|
|Mode(s)||Single player, two player co-op|
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, known in Japan as Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles (バイオハザード アンブレラ・クロニクルズ, Baiohazādo Anburera Kuronikuruzu), is an on-rails shooting video game made by Capcom for the Wii game console. It's the seventh main game in Capcom's Resident Evil series.
References[change | change source]
- "Outsourcing of The Umbrella Chronicles". 2008-01-10. Retrieved 2008-01-13.
- "Open Dynamics Source Copyright Notice from Manual". 2008-01-01. Retrieved 2008-01-01.
- "Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles". The Classification Board and Classification Review Board. Retrieved 2007-10-09.
- "Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles Info". Nintendo. 2006. Retrieved 2007-12-31.[permanent dead link]
- Miller, "Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles Shoot First, Ask Later," Game Informer 177 (January 2008): 93.