Early life[change | change source]
Schneider was born in San Francisco, California and grew up in the nearby suburb of Pacifica. He is the son of Jewish-American real estate broker Marvin Schneider, and Pilar, a former kindergarten teacher and ex-school board president; his grandfather on his mother's side of the family was a European American soldier and his grandmother on the same side of the family was a Filipina. Schneider graduated from Terra Nova High School in 1982.
Career[change | change source]
After becoming a famous stand-up comedian and expert at NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live, Schneider now has a career in movies, including main roles in the comedies Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, The Animal and The Hot Chick.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Rob Schneider at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website
- Rob Schneider on IMDb
- The Rob Schneider Music Foundation Archived 2007-05-16 at the Wayback Machine
- Environmental Media Awards Archived 2007-09-06 at the Wayback Machine
References[change | change source]
- "Rob Schneider Biography (1963-2008)". filmreference.com. Retrieved 2007-09-18. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Pfefferman, Naomi. "InterfaithFamily.com". InterfaithFamily.com. Archived from the original on May 18, 2012. Retrieved October 4, 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Gray Streeter, Leslie (December 11, 2002). "HOW ROB SCHNEIDER BECAME THE HOT CHICK". Palm Beach Post. Retrieved October 11, 2009. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)