María del Rosario Green Macías (31 March 1941 – 25 November 2017) was a Mexican economist, diplomat and politician. She was born in Mexico City. Green served as Secretary of Foreign Affairs in the Ernesto Zedillo cabinet from 1998 through 2000. She was also the Secretary General of the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI) from 2005 to 2006.
Green died on 25 November 2017 in Mexico City at the age of 76.
References[change | change source]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-12-01. Retrieved 2017-11-27.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Rosario Green - Que Es, Significado, Concepto y Definición". www.quees.com.ar. Archived from the original on 2017-12-01. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- Muere ex canciller Rosario Green; Peña lamenta fallecimiento (in Spanish)
Other websites[change | change source]
- (in Spanish) Profile on the site of the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs of Mexico.
- (in Spanish) Mexican Embassy in Argentina Archived 2005-07-22 at the Wayback Machine
- Biography Archived 2004-11-13 at the Wayback Machine at the OECD website.
- The Kozmetsky Center for Excellence In Global Finance Archived 2005-12-10 at the Wayback Machine
- St. Edward's University in Austin, TX