Rotor (rotating part) may mean:
- Helicopter rotor, the rotary wing(s) of a rotorcraft such as a helicopter
- Rotor (electric), the non-stationary part of an alternator or electric motor, operating with a stationary element called the stator.
- ROTOR, a former radar project in the UK following the Second World War
- Rotor (turbine), the rotor of a turbine powered by fluid pressure
- Rotor (brake), the disc of a disc brake, in U.S. terminology
- Rotor (distributor), a component of the ignition system of an internal combustion engine
- Rotor (engine), the rotary piston in a rotary combustion engine
- Rotor (antenna), an electric motor that rotates an antenna to the direction of transmission or reception
- Rotor (magazine), a US magazine covering the civil helicopter industry
- Rotor machine, the rotating wheels used in certain cipher machines, such as the German Enigma machine
- Rotor (software project), the former code name for Microsoft's shared source implementation of its Common Language Infrastructure
- Rotor (band), a German progressive stoner rock band
- Rotor Plus (sometimes known as Rotor), an experimental electronica band from New Zealand
In other fields:
- SC Rotor Volgograd, a Russian football club
- Rotor (Sonic the Hedgehog), a fictional character from the Sonic the Hedgehog universe
- Rotor (ride), the trade name for an amusement ride
- Rotor (meteorology), a turbulent horizontal vortex that forms in the trough of lee waves
- Rotor (mathematics), an n-blade object in geometric algebra, which rotates another n-blade object about a fixed or translated point
- Rotor (planet), a planet in Isaac Asimov's book Nemesis
- Rotor (game), a game written for the Commodore Amiga computer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rotor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.