San Francisco (disambiguation)
San Francisco is a combined city/county in the U.S. state of California.
San Francisco may also refer to:
Related to San Francisco, California[change | change source]
- San Francisco Bay
- San Francisco Bay Area, the metropolitan area
- San Francisco Peninsula, the peninsula where the city is located
- University of San Francisco, a Jesuit university located in the city
- San Francisco Giants, the professional baseball team which plays in the city
- San Francisco 49ers, the professional American football team which plays in Santa Clara, but retains the name San Francisco, having played in the city from 1946 to 2013
Place names[change | change source]
- Dominican Republic
- San Francisco de Quito, formal name of the capital city
Related pages[change | change source]
- São Francisco (disambiguation), the Portuguese equivalent of San Francisco
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title San Francisco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.