Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sanriku (三陸) is a region of Japan. It is on the northeastern side of the island of Honshu. Sanriku combines the area of Aomori, Iwate and parts of Miyagi Prefecture. It was sometimes called Rikushū (陸州).
History[change | change source]
Notes[change | change source]
- Satake, Kenji. (2005). Tsunamis: Case Studies and Recent Developments, p. 99.
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Rikuōku" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 790.
- Nussbaum, "Rikuchū" at p. 790.
- Nussbaum, "Rikuzen" at p. 790.
- Nussbaum, "Iwashiro" at p. 410.
- Nussbaum, "Iwaki" at p. 408.
- Nippon-Kichi, "Saw-tooth Sanriku Coastline"; retrieved 2012-1-12.
- Japan-i, Sanriku Coastline/Kamaishi Daikannon; retrieved 2012-1-12.