Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: saturation, saturated, and unsaturated.|
Saturation or saturated generally means "thoroughly full", while unsaturated means less than full. These terms may be related to:
- Dew point, which is a temperature that occurs when atmospheric humidity reaches 100% and the air can hold no more moisture
- Market saturation, in economics, a situation in which a product has become diffused (distributed) within a market
- Saturated model, a concept in mathematical logic
- Saturation (album), an album by the alternative rock band Urge Overkill
- Saturation (biology), in mutation studies, the observed number of mutations relative to the maximum amount possible (usually undefined).
- Saturation (chemistry), multiple definitions for chemistry
- Saturation (color), the intensity of a specific hue
- Saturation (magnetic), the state when the material cannot absorb a stronger magnetic field
- Oxygen saturation, a clinical measure of the amount of oxygen in a patient's blood
- Saturation (telecommunications), a number of meanings
- Saturation arithmetic, in arithmetic, a version of arithmetic in which all operations are limited to fixed range
- In the earth sciences, saturation generally refers to the water content in the soil, where the unsaturated zone is above the water table and the saturated zone is below.
- A saturated liquid or saturated vapor contains as much thermal energy as it can without boiling or condensing.
- A saturated transistor is a BJT transistor that is fully turned on.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saturation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.