Scotty 2 Hotty
|Scotty 2 Hotty|
|Born||July 2, 1973|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Scott Taylor|
Scotty 2 Hotty
|Billed height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Debut||November 23, 1989|
Scott Ronald Garland (born July 2, 1970 in Westbrook, Maine) is an American firefighter and professional wrestler who is best known for working with WWF/E and Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) under the ring name, Scotty 2 Hotty.
He was one-half of the tag-team Too Cool with Grandmaster Sexay and sometimes Rikishi. During his time in Too Cool, Garland won the WWE Tag Team Championship 1 time with Rikishi and won the WWF World Tag Team Championship with Grandmaster Sexay. He also defeated Dean Malenko to win the WWF Light Heavyweight Championship on April 17, 2000 but he held the title for only 10 days before he dropped it back to Malenko on April 27, 2000.
In February 2013, he began training as a firefighter and graduated from the Lake Tech Fire Academy in Tavares, Florida in June 2013.
Championships[change | change source]
Garland has won many belts with different wrestling promotions:
- Coastal Championship Wrestling
- CCW Heavyweight Championship (one time)
- Eastern Pro Wrestling
- EPW Heavyweight Championship (one time)
- EPW Tag Team Championship (one time)
- New England Wrestling Association
- NEWA Heavyweight Championship (four times)
- World Wrestling Federation/World Wrestling Entertainment
References[change | change source]
- "Scotty 2 Hotty's first Light Heavyweight Championship reign". WWE. Archived from the original on 2012-10-18. Retrieved 2013-10-30.
- "Where Are They Now? Scotty 2 Hotty". WWE. Retrieved 2013-10-30.
- "WWE Tag Team Championships - Scotty 2 Hotty & Rikishi (February 05, 2004 - April 22, 2004)". WWE. Archived from the original on October 18, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-30.
- "World Tag Team Championship - Too Cool (May 29, 2000 - June 25, 2000)". WWE. Archived from the original on March 19, 2014. Retrieved 2013-10-30.
Other websites[change | change source]