|Scott Taylor/Scotty 2 Hotty|
Brian Christopher/Grandmaster Sexay
The members of the stable were portrayed as hip hop fans and they would dancing around the ring while lights flashed and music played. This also included a famous moment when all three members entered the Royal Rumble and Rikishi eliminated all the participants in the ring except Sexay. Rikishi looked like he was going to eliminate Sexay but Scotty entered the match next and they danced to their music while the Rumble match was still ongoing. Rikishi eliminated the other two members when their dance segment was over. They quickly became very popular with fans.
On the January 6, 2014 episode of Raw titled Old School Raw, Too Cool reunited with Rikishi and they defeated 3MB (Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal) in a six-man tag team match. It marked the first time in thirteen and a half years that all three members of Too Cool had competed in a six-man tag team match. Too Cool also competed at NXT Arrival in a match for the NXT Tag Team Championships against The Ascension but they were unable to win the titles.
In wrestling[change | change source]
- Entrance themes
- "Turn it Up" by Jim Johnston (WWE/F)
- "U Look Fly 2 Day" by Jim Johnston (WWE/F; used while teaming with Rikishi)
References[change | change source]
- "Rocky wins the Rumble; A bloody Triple H defeats Cactus Jack". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved 2013-12-15.
- "Old School Raw results: Roman reigns over Punk, but 'The Snake' gets the last word". WWE. Retrieved 2014-02-16.
- "NXT Tag Team Champions The Ascension def. Too Cool". WWE. Retrieved 2014-04-25.
- "WWE Tag Team Championships - Scotty 2 Hotty & Rikishi (February 05, 2004 - April 22, 2004)". WWE. Retrieved 2013-12-20.
- "Intercontinental Championship - Rikishi (June 22, 2000 - July 06, 2000)". WWE. Retrieved 2013-12-20.
- "Light Heavyweight Championship - Scotty 2 Hotty (April 17, 2000 - April 27, 2000)". WWE. Retrieved 2013-12-20.
- "World Tag Team Championship - Too Cool (May 29, 2000 - June 25, 2000)". WWE. Retrieved 2013-12-20.