Sengkang LRT Line
The Sengkang LRT Line is a LRT line in Sengkang, Singapore. The 10.7 km line partially opened on 18 January 2003.
Trains operating on the line are Mitsubishi Crystal Movers.
Timeline[change | change source]
- 18 January 2003: Line opened along East Loop
- 29 January 2005: West Loop opened except Cheng Lim, Farmway and Kupang
- 15 November 2007: Farmway (SW2) opens
- 31 October 2012: LTA begins two car operation
- 1 January 2013: Cheng Lim (SW1) opens
- 27 June 2015: Kupang (SW3) opens
Stations[change | change source]
Sengkang STC NE16 , interchange with North East MRT Line
- East Loop SE
- West Loop SW
Cheng Lim SW1