picture of Simon Cowell
|Born||Simon Philip Cowell|
7 October 1959
Lambeth, London, England, UK
|Residence||London, England, UK|
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Reality television judge, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist|
|Net worth||£325 million (March 2015)|
|Partner(s)||Lauren Silverman |
|Parent(s)||Eric Cowell, Sr. |
|Relatives||Nicholas Cowell (brother)|
Tony Cowell (half-brother)
Simon Phillip Cowell (born 7 October 1959) is an English A&R executive for Syco in the United Kingdom and the son of Eric Cowell Sr. (1918-1999), an Estate agent, Property developer, and Music industry executive. and Julie Brett (née Josie Dalglish; 1925-2015), a ballet dancer and Socialite. He was born in Lambeth, London and raised in Elstree, Hertfordshire. He is well known as a judge on television programmes Pop Idol, The X Factor, American Idol and Britain's Got Talent. On these shows, Cowell is known for saying that most of the contestants on the shows are not talented. He is known for joining activities in the television and music industries, having made singles and records for many television characters.
Other websites[change | change source]
- The X Factor - Simon Cowell at itv.com
- Simon Cowell on IMDb
- Video of Simon Cowell in his Ferrari
- Simon Cowell for PETA
- X Factor judges in homophobic row
- Simon Cowell on World Top 100 A&R Chart
- New York Times: How a Hit Almost Failed Its Own Audition
- Reviews and short bio of Simon Cowell
- Playboy Interview: Simon Cowell, February 2007
- Cartoon on "Off The Mark"