Springerville is a town of Apache County in the state of Arizona in the United States. As of the 2010 census, 1,961 people lived there.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Springerville town, Arizona". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved April 17, 2013.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Town of Springerville official website
- Round Valley History
- Springerville News
- "Springerville, Arizona", at City-Data.com
- Springerville & Eagar Scenic Attractions
- Madonna of the Trail | August Leimbach website