Jump to navigation Jump to search
Statement has several meanings:
- The act of saying something; an expression in words.
- The thing stated; a declaration.
- A formal account, implying or claiming to be truthful.
- An official assessment of a situation.
- In philosophy and logic, a statement is a sentence which declares that something meaningful is either true or false. See proposition.
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.