Jump to navigation Jump to search
Statement has several meanings:
- The act of saying something; an expression in words.
- The thing stated; a declaration.
- A formal account, implying or claiming to be truthful.
- An official assessment of a situation.
- In philosophy and logic, a statement is a sentence which declares that something meaningful is either true or false. See proposition.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Statement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.