Station has many meanings, so it is often used with other words to tell people which one is meant:
- Railway station, a place where trains stop to load or unload passengers or cargo
- Bus station, a place where buses stop to load or unload passengers
- Gas station, a place where gas (petrol) can be bought (also called "filling station" or sometimes "service station")
- Television station, a business that transmits television signals
- Radio station, a business that transmits radio signals
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.