High Street, Strood
Strood shown within Kent
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||South East Coast|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
|UK Parliament||Rochester and Strood|
It has a retail park which has the following stores:
It also has a leisure centre, Strood Leisure Centre.
Strood includes several named areas, notably Earl Estate and Marlowe Park.
References[change | change source]
- "Strood Retail Park" (PDF). completelyretail.co.uk. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 December 2014. Retrieved 27 August 2013.
- Horn, Jenni (2 February 2015). "Strood to get huge Poundland store in old Paul Simon premises". Kent Online. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Cox, Lynn (26 May 2016). "Poundworld store opens at Strood Retail Park - opposite a branch of Poundland". Kent Online. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Horn, Jenni (09 January 2016). "B&Q store at Strood Retail Park shuts ahead of plans for new shops, cafe and The Gym Group 24-hour gym". Kent Online. Retrieved 28 June 2017. Check date values in:
- Jordan, Nicola (21 February 2017). "New M&S Foodhall for Medway". Kent Online. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Jordan, Nicola (23 June 2017). "M&S Foodhall and B&M opening at Strood Retail Park and Peacocks opening at Dockside Outlet Centre". Kent Online. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Cox, Lynn (14 July 2017). "Starbucks, the American coffee giant, will soon be opened at Strood Retail Park". Kent Online. Retrieved 6 August 2017.