From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
High Street, Strood
Strood shown within Kent
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||South East Coast|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
|UK Parliament||Rochester and Strood|
It has a retail park which has the following stores:
It also has a leisure centre, Strood Leisure Centre.
Strood includes several named areas, notably Earl Estate and Marlowe Park.
References[change | change source]
- "Strood Retail Park". completelyretail.co.uk. Archived from the original on 28 December 2014. https://web.archive.org/web/20141228224607/https://completelyretail.co.uk/media/scheme/4744/CR_RW_4744_Strood_Retail_Park_Strood_brochure_2.pdf. Retrieved 27 August 2013.
- Horn, Jenni (2 February 2015). "Strood to get huge Poundland store in old Paul Simon premises". Kent Online. http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/poundland-to-open-huge-new-31059/. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Cox, Lynn (26 May 2016). "Poundworld store opens at Strood Retail Park - opposite a branch of Poundland". Kent Online. http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/new-jobs-at-discount-store-96502/. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Horn, Jenni (09 January 2016). "B&Q store at Strood Retail Park shuts ahead of plans for new shops, cafe and The Gym Group 24-hour gym". Kent Online. http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/stores-closes-its-door-48893/. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Jordan, Nicola (21 February 2017). "New M&S Foodhall for Medway". Kent Online. http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/ms-planned-for-new-shops-120898/. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Jordan, Nicola (23 June 2017). "M&S Foodhall and B&M opening at Strood Retail Park and Peacocks opening at Dockside Outlet Centre". Kent Online. http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/business-boom-bringing-diversity-to-127736/. Retrieved 28 June 2017.