|Revised Romanization||Sung Jae-ki|
|Revised Romanization||Shimheon, Shimheon|
Sung Jae-ki (Korean: 성재기; 成在基, 11 September 1967 – 26 July 2013) was a South Korean human- and civil-rights activists, Liberalism thinkers. From 2008 to 2013, he was the first leader of 'Man of Korea' (Korean: 남성연대), a men's rights and men's liberalism civic group. he was abolition activity of ministry of woman. He was early leaders of South Korean Men's liberation movements, In 1999 to 2013, he actively participated in liberalism movement, gender liberation movement, anti-feminist movement until his death.
he was devoted to male liberation and male right advocacy. also he was Men's shelter and Crime victims male rescue activities. In 2013, himself off under Mapo Bridge. because his debt for $200 million. nickname was Shimheon(심헌 審軒) and Shimheon(심헌 心軒), penname was Bluewolf(푸른 늑대 靑狼), Tongbalbass(똥발바쓰), Tongball(똥발).
Life[change | change source]
Sung was born in Daegu. he was studying Daegu high school and Yeungnam University. In his early years, he was a business man. after 2000 to November 2006, he was Operate Thomas MacFly consulting & headhunting company(토마스 맥플라이 컨설팅 & 헤드헌팅), in Daegu and Busan, Seoul.
In 1999 to 2013, he was activity of anti-feminism movement. In 2001, he joined the human- and civil-rights movements. On 26 December 2006 he joined the anti-feminism men's liberation club. In 2008, he joined a men's rights movement club.
In 2001 to 2013 Sung Jae-ki was abolition activity of ministry of woman. he was a leader of Men's Association, a human right group, 2008 to 2013. He argued for the abolition of the Ministry of Woman (Ministry of Gender Equality). He also argued for men's rights, sexual liberal, mens liberations. but that during his debt for $200 million. He was his life was devoted entirely to the movement of liberation movements liberalism Gender and Korean, and made it possible to introduce improvements on all male rights, offer of male shelter and Protective Facility. but criticism and prejudice Along with debt, in marked the biggest setback.
In 2011 - 2013 he was given protection of Crime Victims Male, Youth Runaway and street children. also accept of Homeless, gay, transgender. his life was devoted entirely to sexual Liberation Movement and liberalism Movement of Korean. he was support to possible improvements in Male human rights and offer of shelter and refuge of male.
Related pages[change | change source]
Sources[change | change source]
- Kim Yong-suk: The Ddanji December, 2012. The ddanji group, 2012
[change | change source]
- Activist's 'suicide' causes huge stir Koreatimes 2013.07.26
- [https://web.archive.org/web/20131103234311/http://www.humanrightskorea.org/2013/opinion-now-showing-suicidal-performance-what/ Archived 2013-11-03 at the Wayback Machine [Opinion] Now Showing Suicidal Performance! WHAT?!] - .humanrights moniter Southkorea
- MHRA Sung Jae-gi dead A-Voice of Man
Other websites[change | change source]
- 남성연대 (in Korean)
- Sung Jae-ki twitter (in Korean)
- 여성부 디도스 공격 10대 알고 보니 남성연대 前 회원 주간동아 (in Korean)
- '이기적 여성들'에 일침…성재기, 대체 누굴까? (in Korean)
- '성매매 안하면 현금준다?' 캠페인 논란 (in Korean)
- 그는 왜 여성부 폐지에 '목숨'을 걸었나? 머니투데이 2012.01.04 (in Korean)
- Suicide performance and journalist ethics News Dongah (in English)
- Grabación de un suicidio en Corea del Sur abre el debate sobre la ética de los medios de comunicación (in Spanish)
- Activista Sung Jae-ki se suicidó frente a las cámaras de televisión (in Spanish)