Supreme leader may refer to:
- Adolf Hitler (Führer) in Germany
- Benito Mussolini (Duce) in Italy
- Emperor of Japan (Tennō, 天皇) in Japan
- Joseph Stalin (Vozhd, Вождь) in the Soviet Union
- Supreme leader of North Korea (Choeko jitoja, 최고 지도자)
- Paramount leader of China (Chinese: 最高领导人; pinyin: Zuìgāo Lǐngdǎorén)
- General secretaries of communist parties in communist states
- Supreme Leader of Iran (رهبر معظم, rahbar-e mo'azzam)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Supreme leader.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.