Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tabuaeran is the name in Gilbertese language. The island is also called Fanning Island or Fanning Atoll in English.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Map of Tabuaeran Archived 2012-10-24 at the Wayback Machine
- Fanning Island on Jane Resture's Oceania Home Page A strong resource including geography, history, photos, and links.
- Ancient Polynesian remains
- Atoll Institute, proposed Field Station
- Edmund Fanning in Explorers of the Pacific by Buck (eText)