Jump to navigation Jump to search
Basic review[change source]
- Either over 4 mil people, or 3.6mil people. Or 3.6 in the city proper, and more than 400.000 in the urban area?
- A-1 as development priorities: i have no idea what that means, others probably don't either.
- Generally too colloquial for my liking. First sentence: The city of H is considered to be over 400 years old; Archeologists have found.... This would make for over 2.500 years of settlement in the region (paraphrasing)
- Many of the terms need linking (Iron age, for example), bjut also the various people mentioned
- Till 1947 -> Until 1947. That sentence is incomprehesible, so should probably be rephrased.
- Work on capitalisation: British, Pakistan, are just examples for words that are usually capitalised
- Most words in English have a definite (the) or indefinite (a,an) article. There are a few passages where it is lacking
Other things[change source]
- Sections with 3-4 sentences look a little short, so make the sections longer, or combine several of them into longer one
- The article is over-referenced; for an article this length I would not expect more than 10-15 references.
- Visually, it looks a little short to me, but I know its almost 15k before deductions, so proably long enough.
I don't think this is GA-quality. And here's why.
- Dead links per this.
- Far too many red links, even for "just" a GA.
- 3 disambiguation links (development, English, groundnut).
- MOS problems:
- Mixture of date formats in the refs.
- 2000 -> 2,000 etc.
- 4 million -> four million.
- Typo: Banglore.
- What's referencing all the info in the infobox?
Stepping through (very quickly) line-by-line:
- What's the point of referring to something that I don't understand with a red link (i.e. A-1 city).
- "to the Ramoji Film City " needs linking.
- Grammar fail: "which has of over 2000 acres (8.1km2) of land and"
- "tell us about the ideas during Iron Age" what??
- "The rise of International Airport and real estate has a major impact " again, please use English grammar here.
- "The area has many official buildings and that area is very old" poor English.
- "From the recent time, Hyderabad has been merged with Secunderabad. This has led a large, united and populous city with many villages surrounding it.[" again, needs copyedit.
- Mix of metric and imperial measurements. Use one and provide conversions to the other.