Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is only a partial definition. Involuntary manslaughter is killing without meaning to. Voluntary manslaughter is killing intentionally in the heat of the moment.
- If we want to be precise, we need to make a difference between:
- Kililng with intent (and usually planning)- murder
- Killing without intent - manslaughter
- Killing in self-defence - usually not punishable, if the response was appropriate, else manslaughter
- The mother killing her newborn child, usually shortly after bith - no idea what this is called in English
- Assisted suicide, euthasnasia, and similar --Eptalon (talk) 09:54, 22 September 2019 (UTC)